Friday, August 27, 2010

Photography Fun



This is one of my favorite pictures from my archives. I made the flower arrangement with a variety of flowers from my garden and placed them in a pretty silver bowl that I found at a garage sale.

I enjoy taking my photographs and putting Bible verses or quotes on them and creating cards to give to family and friends; I also have several of them enlarged and framed in my home.

I am enjoying the cooler weather that we've had these last two days! It has been a warmer than usual August here in Indiana and the lower temperatures are so refreshing. It is nice to have the windows open again. With the cooler temperatures my thoughts are on all of the projects that need to be completed inside and out in a few short months. Enough thinking, I guess I had better get off the computer and start painting!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

Darla said...

This is a beautiful well thought out photo. You have a wonderful weekend as well.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo, and a lovely table. :)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Oh what a beautiful scene! Have a wonderful,relaxing or productive weekend.
Blessings,Ruth

cyclopseven said...

Creativity has no limit. Excellent.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

The flower arrangement is gorgeous. The picture with the quote is great. I bet you could sell these. That lemonade makes me thirsty just looking at it.

Kerri Farley said...

Really LOVELY Robin!!

A Garden of Threads said...

Beautiful flower arrangement, the picture is fantastic. Enjoy your weekend.

Mel said...

Robin, just checked in after a long time away and was so delighted to see you "back in the saddle." I will continue to pray for your family (extended, too, that kindness and generosity will rule), and will hope that your thankful state of mind lasts and grows. Welcome back!

Cher' Shots said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Who doesn't love a beautiful bouquet and pink lemonade? Great combo :)

Anonymous said...

It's your favorite for good reason, it's lovely indeed, and meaningful to boot. God bless you and your family! Thanks for your input on my blogger trouble, I simply needed to purchase more storage from Picasa. Sure would have been easier if they would simply have told me so!

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

Your photography belongs in a magazine, Robin. This is stunning work!

Connie said...

I love the photo and the verse is one of my favorites, as well.

Funny that you said your August was warmer than normal....ours was much cooler! We had a late cool spring and now an early fall. I didn't get enough of Summer this year.